Our Cremation Ethics
We take great pride to serve our Family's with compassionate care. As if they are part of our family. To hold ourselves accountable and to maintain a high standard of professionalism we have created our McKenzie Cremation Ethics.
McKenzie Cremation Ethics
1) Resect: We believe that during the Cremation Process, before and after, that we are responsible for creating a peaceful and responsible atmosphere at all times.
2) Family Values: As a family we understand the importance of being there for people when they need us. We will treat each family and their loved one as if they were part of our family and give families 24/7 attention.
3) Documentation: All cremation paperwork is discussed with the family with our Licensed Funeral Director and Cremation Operator. These forms include the Cremation Authorization, Legal Disposition, Funeral Contract, and the Funeral Record.
4) Honouring: We ensure that a Family's Loved One is remembered in their best wishes. It is our goal to help each family remember their loved one in the most meaningful way. We will help with the cremation process, a visitation, the funeral/celebration of life service, and after death care.
5) Tracking System: Our professional staff ensure with our identification system that your loved one is identified properly. We record in our database a personal identification (On a stainless steel disc) that goes with your loved one through the entire cremation process.
6) Visitation/Witness: Every family is asked if they would like to see their loved one for a Visitation or be there for a Witness Cremation as they watch and or help place their loved one in the Cremation Chamber.
7) Family Selection: Through the beginning we ensure family's have the choice to choose out a Cremation Casket, Urn, and other memorial items before making their final decision.
8) Receiving Cremated Remains: When all releases have been completed and we can perform the cremation we promise to have your loved one's cremated remains back to you the day after the cremation is complete.